Bloomsbury College of Accountancy is committed to protecting the data we hold on our clients, students, customers and partners.
- To comply with our obligations under the Data Protection Act 1998 and any other relevant legislation;
- To keep your personal information and the business you do with us in strict confidence;
- To obtain your personal information lawfully, fairly, and without bias, in a secure fashion;
- To maintain our records to the best of our ability while adhering to standards of privacy;
- We pledge not to use your data for any other purpose than our core business practices. We also pledge not to sell your data to any outside agency without your written consent.
Use of your information
Any information collected about you will be treated as confidential and will only be used as follows:
- For considering any applications you make to us and for the administration of your course;
- For statistical analysis;
- For marketing purposes, except where you tell us not to;
Our Commitment to processing data securely
Bloomsbury College of Accountancy processes applications from our website and internally on our systems using the latest secure data techniques. We are advised by IT security analysts to ensure the protection of our data and we conform to regular Intrusion Detection and Vulnerability assessments.